Right of withdrawal
- The customer has the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by the customer, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
- If the Customer is making use of its right of withdrawal or wishes to exchange the goods within 14 days of receipt and returns the goods to Salt'n Becker, the Customer has to bear the direct costs of the return shipment. In order to make use of the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us (Salt'n Becker e.U., Belvederegasse 2/2c, 1040 Vienna / Austria, Tel +43 670 604 6085, Email firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or email sent by post) of his decision to withdraw from this contract. The customer may use the withdrawal form from our terms and conditions for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the customer sends the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. The customer must return the goods only in unused, unwashed condition and provided with all labels and other enclosed garment bags, hangers or dustbags, etc., and when returning the goods, also return the original packaging.
Consequences of withdrawal
- If the Customer revokes this Agreement, Salt'n Becker shall repay to the Customer all payments Salt'n Becker has received from the Customer, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that the Customer has chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by Salt'n Becker), without undue delay and no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the returned goods by Salt'n Becker. For this repayment, Salt'n Becker shall use the same means of payment that the Customer used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the Customer; in no case shall the Customer be charged any fees due to this repayment. Salt'n Becker may in any case refuse repayment until Salt'n Becker has received the goods back or until Customer has provided proof that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
- The customer bears the direct costs of the return.
- The customer shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling by the customer (e.g. use by the customer) that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Non-existing right of withdrawal (right of rescission):
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications, that are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return due to their nature (§ 18 para. 1 FAGG). Therefore, there is no right of withdrawal for pre-order goods.
- If the Customer is making use of its right of withdrawal or wishes to exchange the goods within 14 days of receipt and returns the goods to Salt'n Becker, the Customer has to bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
- After receipt of the cancellation form by Salt'n Becker, the return shipment must be addressed within 10 days to the following address:
Salt´n Becker e.U.
1040 Wien / Österreich
- Any customs costs incurred for delivery and return from non-EU countries will not be borne by Salt'n Becker. In this case, the amount of any customs costs incurred will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The customer must return the goods only in unused, unwashed condition and provided with all labels and other enclosed garment bags, hangers or cloth bags, etc., and when returning the goods, also return the original packaging.